Tired of Going Into An Office And Not Accomplishing Much? Work From Home With Lystra Marketing.
Ever wish you could work from an RV while looking at vast prairies and mountains? Recent studies have shown that over 20% of the U.S. workforce is doing just that! Working remotely has been a trend that is increasing quickly and the percentage of people doing this is expected to increase to over 50% by 2021. This is proof that the internet can create true freedom by providing a way for you to work from home.
Lystra Marketing is looking for people who want this kind of lifestyle. Unlike many other organizations, you will not run into any red tape, or reasons you can’t make a difference. Experience the satisfaction of seeing the results of your work and having a direct impact to the profitability of clients.
A Lystra Marketing Consultant has freedom, amazing income, support, and all the resources needed to be successful. Learn more about our consultant opportunities below and feel free reach out to us if you are interested, or have additional questions.
Why Should I Consider Becoming A Lystra Marketing Consultant?
Becoming a Lystra Marketing consultant is a way for you to work from home and make businesses across the U.S. extremely profitable. We provide the flexibility of having your own home-based internet marketing business, while utilizing the resources, support, and mentoring of a high-end results-driven marketing agency. Our marketing consulting firm has clients all over the U.S. and averages a 10:1 return for each client’s marketing investment.
Lystra Marketing will give you the tools, training, and resources to achieve this same 10:1 return for your clients.
Lystra Marketing differs from other agencies due to the fact that we don’t just perform services because the client asks us to. In fact, we sometimes turn clients away. You might be thinking, “why would you do this?”…Well, the answer is simple. If our clients aren’t successful, then we aren’t successful.
We provide upfront analysis and strategies that allow us to accurately determine the profitability of the client’s marketing investment. This is critical and tells us if the client’s business will be successful online and what specific marketing channels will be most profitable for the client.
Our transparent reporting and unique up-front approach to determining a client’s online success sets us apart from other marketing agencies and provides an accurate forecast of the clients success. This ensures that you and the client are going to be successful.
After a client’s marketing assessment is completed, we begin implementing and monitoring the marketing efforts for the client. The best part for a consultant is that the implementation of these marketing efforts will be handled and optimized by Lystra’s vast team of experts in social media, paid search, website design, and search engine optimization (SEO).
Help Businesses Grow. Make A Difference. Be Free.
Get More Info About Joining Our Team
What’s Included When You Join Our Team
We Give You The Training and Tools You Need To Be Successful!
Available Resources To Our Consultants
– Web Development
– Paid Search
– Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
– Social Media Posting
– Social Media Advertising
– Email Marketing
– Access to All The Analysis Tools You’ll Need To Make A Client Successful
– Ongoing Phone and Email Support and Mentoring
– Centralized On-Demand Reporting For Your Clients
Required Training Courses
– SEO: What’s Important, What’s Not, and What To Expect
– Paid Search: How To Determine if This Channel Will Create ROI For Your Client
– Social Media: What You Need To Know
– Social Media Paid Ads: How to Setup and Target The Right Audience
– Email Marketing: Best Practices For Collecting Email Addresses and When To Market A Client Through Email
– Analyzing What A Client Needs: How To Get The Best ROI For Your Client and Prepare A Presentation That Will Win The Client Over Everytime
– Pricing: How to Accurately Assess Costs For A Client
– On-Demand Client Progress Reporting
– Client Analysis Presentation
– Client Agreement for Services and Term
– What We Offer and Why We’re Different
– Business Cards
– Lystra Marketing Email Account